Later on, recently, I found the widgets' links disappeared in my other blogs too! I found its name only on them and there were no codes for it in them. I could not get the Sitemeter website itself in my computer. There was a display on the computer screen as: 'This site can't be reached.' On googling, I found that Sitemeter is not functioning now! I lost all the benefits of viewing about the visitors' details such as their visiting time, country of origin, the browsers used, from where they visited, which pages they visited and how many minutes they viewed, the last page they viewed and so on.
You can read more about the lost Sitemeter here: