The Blog for the Web and Computer Users



THIS BLOG

This blog is the online record of my observations and experiences about using the computer and about web surfing. Click on Older Posts at the bottom to view more pages. Click on the 'Added features' placed below the posts and get entertained and enlightened! You can get this blog quickly by adding it to Bookmarks or Favorites tabs. [Visit also my other blogs: Natural Scientific & Medical Wonders and Kindling Thoughts].

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

This site, Sitemeter, can't be reached!


        In 2008, when I entered blogging, I wished to know how many people are visiting my blogs. So, I selected Sitemeter as it showed many useful reports about the visitors. In the year 2013, I found in one of my blogs the Sitemeter widget was replaced by a black rectangle! As there were it's widgets in my other blogs, I left out the matter as such. 


             Later on, recently, I found the widgets' links disappeared in my other blogs too! I found its name only on them and there were no codes for it in them. I could not get the Sitemeter website itself in my computer. There was a display on the computer screen as: 'This site can't be reached.' On googling, I found that Sitemeter is not functioning now! I lost all the benefits of viewing about the visitors' details such as their visiting time, country of origin, the browsers used, from where they visited, which pages they visited and how many minutes they viewed, the last page they viewed and so on. 


You can read more about the lost Sitemeter here:

http://whatdoino-steve.blogspot.com/2015/06/sitemeter-out-of-control.html

http://www.thomaslegion.net/americancivilwar/whathappenedtositemeter.html

https://openparachute.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/time-to-give-up-on-sitemeter/





No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I am interested in the wonders of this Universe."

Tweeting

Follow Tinazan on Twitter

Blog Archive

Labels

Google
 
Powered By Blogger
Bookmark and Share
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

In appreciation, if you like:

Gle Alts

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclaimer

All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purpose only. http://www.webcomputerusers.blogspot.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, misinformation, omissions or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on as - is basis.