The Blog for the Web and Computer Users



THIS BLOG

This blog is the online record of my observations and experiences about using the computer and about web surfing. Click on Older Posts at the bottom to view more pages. Click on the 'Added features' placed below the posts and get entertained and enlightened! You can get this blog quickly by adding it to Bookmarks or Favorites tabs. [Visit also my other blogs: Natural Scientific & Medical Wonders and Kindling Thoughts].

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another Transformation for the Existing Transformation of Text!

In the previous post I presented about the transformations of texts when they were transferred from Word Document to the Post Editor of Blogger. In posting that post itself there was another transformation! Note my previous post shown down below. I have entered in it that ‘->’ transformed as ‘->’ I found in the Post Editor that the very text > itself went for transformation as > ! But when I clicked the PUBLISH BUTTON, it was returned back as usual with the Error message. So, I typed the post all again in the Post Editor directly and published. Those characters were published as > ! I tried but could not add also this curious happening to the previous post itself since my text > that I typed in the Post Editor got converted into > in the post page! But later I found out a way for this: I typed in & amp ; amp ; g t ; to get published as > in the post! [See that the newly found out characters that I have typed here in the previous sentence have been typed each with single space left out deliberately to avoid its transformation in the post page as > ! Be aware of this when you experiment with this] It is needless to say that how I had to type each of these characters carefully in their pre-transformation characters to get this post published correctly in the post page of the blog!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I am interested in the wonders of this Universe."

Tweeting

Follow Tinazan on Twitter

Blog Archive

Labels

Google
 
Powered By Blogger
Bookmark and Share
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

In appreciation, if you like:

Gle Alts

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclaimer

All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purpose only. http://www.webcomputerusers.blogspot.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, misinformation, omissions or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on as - is basis.