The Blog for the Web and Computer Users



THIS BLOG

This blog is the online record of my observations and experiences about using the computer and about web surfing. Click on Older Posts at the bottom to view more pages. Click on the 'Added features' placed below the posts and get entertained and enlightened! You can get this blog quickly by adding it to Bookmarks or Favorites tabs. [Visit also my other blogs: Natural Scientific & Medical Wonders and Kindling Thoughts].

Monday, July 7, 2008

Blogs Submission Tangle

One of my blogs was selected by Verve Earth to get registered and shown up in its website. I got it registered. But when I started next to submit my another blog in it, there was a tangle as a result of it: my second blog was accepted; but the sample contents of the first blog were shown, though the URL shown in that website was that of the second blog; the first blog that had been registered earlier disappeared totally from the scene! I was perplexed by this. Later I solved the problem: clicked the Option tab and deleted all the second blog entries in it and clicked Apply button. The submission form disappeared and there was a fresh invitation to submit a blog! I resubmitted my second blog in the new submission form provided and got it approved! Now there is no mix up. For the first blog, I registered again with another email address, submitted it again by filling a new form and got it approved. So, be aware of the fact that some blog directories demand a single registration while some others need multiple registrations with them for approving your blogs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I am interested in the wonders of this Universe."

Tweeting

Follow Tinazan on Twitter

Blog Archive

Labels

Google
 
Powered By Blogger
Bookmark and Share
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

In appreciation, if you like:

Gle Alts

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclaimer

All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purpose only. http://www.webcomputerusers.blogspot.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, misinformation, omissions or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on as - is basis.