The Blog for the Web and Computer Users



THIS BLOG

This blog is the online record of my observations and experiences about using the computer and about web surfing. Click on Older Posts at the bottom to view more pages. Click on the 'Added features' placed below the posts and get entertained and enlightened! You can get this blog quickly by adding it to Bookmarks or Favorites tabs. [Visit also my other blogs: Natural Scientific & Medical Wonders and Kindling Thoughts].

Friday, April 18, 2008

Booting Repetitions Removal

After pushing in the switch to start, my computer went on repeating the process of booting again and again with the displays on the screen like this: [ Intel Bios setting --> Microsoft Windows XP --> welcome --> Desktop --> Intel Bios setting --> Microsoft Windows XP --> welcome --> Desktop --> ------ (repeated) ---]. To interrupt this repetitions I had to be ready with mouse-pointer. When the Desktop appeared I had to click the Start button and to click then the Turn Off button quickly. After this the system will not go for shutting down; the Desktop with icons will stay on, breaking the cycle of repetitions; but there appeared a Microsoft Windows box saying “The system has recovered from a serious error – Please tell Microsoft about this problem” and having Send Error Report and Don’t Send buttons. If I clicked the Don’t Send button the box disappeared. Now I was able to get connection to the internet and browse normally. But each time I started the computer, the problem of ‘repetitions’ persisted. If I clicked the Send Error Report button, I got reports (after getting connected to the internet) that demanded to do many time consuming processes. But in an easy way and in a shorter period of time I restored my computer to normalcy! It is thus: I scanned the computer registry off line with Uniblue Registry booster. It pinpointed about 39 errors and these errors were then fixed (removed)! Now I am able to start the computer as usual without any repetitions or else, and I go to browse the net straightly without any deviation or delay.

Uniblue Registry Booster is available at: http://www.Uniblue.com/RegistryBooster

http://www.liutilities.com/products/registrybooster/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"I am interested in the wonders of this Universe."

Tweeting

Follow Tinazan on Twitter

Blog Archive

Labels

Google
 
Powered By Blogger
Bookmark and Share
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory

In appreciation, if you like:

Gle Alts

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Disclaimer

All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purpose only. http://www.webcomputerusers.blogspot.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, misinformation, omissions or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on as - is basis.